If you don’t have access to transport then East Sussex Wheels 2 Work may be able to help.
East Sussex Wheels 2 Work is a social enterprise that offers two-wheeled transport to people in communities across East Sussex.
· they can provide motorcycle, scooter and electric bicycle loans to enable you to get to work, education or training.
· they offer everything needed to get you on the road, including help with CBT training.
· loan fees also include road tax, fully comprehensive insurance, servicing, regular safety checks and use of a protective jacket.
· the minimum loan period is three months, but this can be extended.
· at the end of your loan period we may even be able to help you buy your own scooter or motorcycle
You can use this service if you:
· live in East Sussex.
· are aged 16 or above.
· have provisional or full UK driving licence.
· can ride a bicycle for the electric bike loans.
· have permission from a parent or guardian if you are under 18