The 3-iD card has been developed by the Youth Cabinet, in partnership with CitizenCard, local bus operators and East Sussex County Council.
The card is provided free by Citizencard and provides:
Proof of age - PASS national form of proof of age ID
Travel discounts - pay reduced fares in East Sussex bus travel discounts. See our bus travel discounts page for details.
- How to apply online
- Unique organisation codes (UOC)
- Making a paper application if you cannot apply online
- Getting a replacement
1. Do you live, study or work in East Sussex? Are you aged 11-19?
If yes, then you are eligible to apply for a 3i-D Card.
Please note you need to be training, working, studying or living in East Sussex for at least one year to apply.
2. You will need a unique code to apply online please see the section below for the codes.
3. To apply see the 3i-D Citizencard website.
Once approved by the school verifier applications can take up to 21 days to process, so speak to your bus operator about the best priced ticket in the meantime.
If your school doesn't show in the codes below you will need to complete a paper application form.
|Cavendish School||Paper apps|
|Eastbourne Academy||Paper apps|
|East Sussex College||SUS468|
|Hazel Court School||HAZ7A6|
|King’s Academy Ringmer||RINA49|
|Lewes Old Grammar||LEW054|
|Moira House||Paper apps|
|Northbrook College||Paper apps|
|Robertsbridge CC||Paper apps|
|Rye College||Use library|
|Saxon Mount School||Paper apps|
|Seaford Head School||SEA4FE|
|St Catherine’s College||STCFC8|
|St Leonard’s Academy||THE7B5|
|St Mary’s School||STM86B|
|West Kent College||WES93A|
You should make a paper application if:
- your school/college only accepts paper applications
- you do not attend a listed school/college or you are working/training, then you can apply at an East Sussex library instead.
Paper applications can take up to 28 days to process, so speak to your bus operator about the best priced ticket in the meantime.
To apply for a replacement 3i-D an applicant must pay £10 for a replacement card (no exemptions).