Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or unsure (LGBTU)? If you’re looking for some support and advice, or you'd like to meet other LGBT people your age, here’s what’s on.
What’s on in East Sussex?
Brighton and Hove
Activities and groups in Brighton and Hove.
Allsorts offer activities and support for LGBTU people under the age of 26:
Events for 16 – 25 year-olds
- Weekly drop-in on Tuesdays, 5.30-8.30pm
- Male Matters monthly young men’s group
- No Dress Code monthly women’s group
- Bi Brighton monthly bi/pan/omni/poly/queer group
- Transformers monthly trans group
They also run a group for under 16s called TAG, plus offer telephone, email and one-to-one support with LGBT youth support workers.
Allsorts Youth Project.
69 Ship Street
If you're LGBTU and concerned about your mental health, MindOut support group for under 30s may be for you. The group is free, confidential and non-judgemental, and runs every Tuesday in Hove from 4.30 to 6 pm. For more information:
Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning your sexuality and/or gender? If you’re aged 14 to 19, come and join us at Some People, where you can:
- make new friends
- get online
- find out more about your LGBTQ community
- get support for bullying, health, coming out, relationships and more.
Anti-homophobia football sessions
Every Tuesday, 5.30pm - 7.00pm at:
The Joff Youth Centre