Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or unsure (LGBTU)? If you’re looking for some support and advice, or you'd like to meet other LGBT people your age, here’s what’s on.
What’s on in East Sussex?
Brighton and Hove
Activities and groups in Brighton and Hove.
Allsorts offer activities and support for LGBTU people under the age of 26:
Events for 16 – 25 year-olds
- Weekly drop-in on Tuesdays, 5.30-8.30pm
- Male Matters monthly young men’s group
- No Dress Code monthly women’s group
- Bi Brighton monthly bi/pan/omni/poly/queer group
- Transformers monthly trans group
They also run a group for under 16s called TAG, plus offer telephone, email and one-to-one support with LGBT youth support workers.
Allsorts Youth Project.
69 Ship St
Phone: 01273 721211
Visit the Allsorts Youth Project website
If you're LGBTU and concerned about your mental health, MindOut support group for under 30s may be for you. The group is free, confidential and non-judgemental, and runs every Tuesday in Hove from 4.30 to 6 pm. For more information:
- email email@example.com
- phone 01273 234 839,
- visit MindOut
- or download the flyer(Adobe PDF, 134KB).
Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning your sexuality and/or gender? If you’re aged 14 to 19, come and join us at Some People(Adobe PDF, 88KB), where you can:
- make new friends
- get online
- find out more about your LGBTQ community
- get support for bullying, health, coming out, relationships and more.
We meet every Tuesday, from 6-8pm in Hastings. To find out more, and for venue details, contact Kerrie Tolley-Cloke on 07973255076 or 01424724324 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti-homophobia football sessions
Every Tuesday, 5.30pm - 7.00pm at:
The Joff Youth Centre
Phone: 01273 583354