• Specialist help

    • CAMHS is the Child and Adolescent Mental Health service. 

      Your doctor may refer you to CAMHS if you have a mental health condition like depression or severe anxiety.

      Community services 
      Find mental health support in the escis directory. You can filter your results by where you live or your age.