Being together with someone you really like can be great, but life isn’t all about going out with someone.
If you do choose to be part of a relationship, remember that you are a really important part of it. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you feel good about yourself when you are with your partner?
- Do you know you deserve respect and love?
- Can you speak up about what you want and don’t want in your relationship?
- Do you make sure you take the best possible care of yourself and your body?
- Do you feel confident and in control of your life?
The Wise Project
The WISE Project is a service for 13-25 year olds who are experiencing sexual exploitation or are at risk of experiencing it. Call Clara on 01273 222583 or email email@example.com if you or someone you know is at risk. You can also visit the facebook page.
Sex in a relationship
Being in a relationship doesn’t mean you have to go further than you want to, or have sex before you are ready. Only you can decide if you want to move on to the next stage. If you are under 16, it is illegal in the UK to have sex.