• Ask an Adviser

    • If you are a young person aged 16-18, or a worried parent who wants to help their son or daughter but don't know how, then contact us and we’ll get back to you within 48hrs (except at weekends) to point you in the right direction.

      Contact: enquiries@themytrust.org

      Advice in school or college

      If you are in school or college, you will be able to get independent careers guidance from a qualified careers adviser within your school/college from Year 8.

      National Careers Service

      If you're aged 13 to 18 you can also contact a Careers Adviser at the National Careers Service for free information, advice and support on a range of issues. If you're aged 19 or over you can also contact the service for advice . For the NCS local South East service visit Careersnet  

      For their local advice contact CXK

      Youth Employability Service

      The Youth Employability Service (YES) is commissioned by East Sussex County Council and provides a targeted information, advice and guidance service for 16-18 year olds who may need additional support to help them access education, training or employment.